Techbargains.com and the mobile experience.

I probably would not have the means to get into anything gadgety or mobile if it weren't for Techbargains.com. I was introduced to this site from some friends back in school. I remember sitting infront a computer lab PC at UCI during an interactive statics class, and some friends told me about Techbargains and finding coupons. This all dates back to 1999 when eCommerce was at its infancy, ethernet was the greatest thing at school thus I walked away with some pretty amazing deals (ie. Buy.com $5 of $10 codes, Staples $99 off $100 codes, etc...).

To this day, I use this site to find laptop deals, mobile sales, etc. The very Nokia N95 I am using today was purchased only because Techbargain.com found an offer for $499 on Buy.com and educated me on the fact that its a N95-3 (I didn't realize US-3G edition was available at the time). Needless to say, I have this site bookmarked and check it out atleast twice per day. Ever since I've gotten into smartphones, I've even visited them frequently via mobile browsers thru their mobile RSS/sites. If you don't believe me, check out the PDA Friendly Bookmark I published and see techbargains.com on their for yourself!

Keep up the good work Techbargains.com and I will be back for all my mobile experience needs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment