Hidden Gem: Scosche Industries

When I read about a recent press release for Scosche Industries, I had a hard time remembering exactly what it is that they make. In the back of my mind, I know I read about them somewhere and the brand itself is synonymous for good quality mobile accessories. A little visit to their brand new redesigned website uncovered the mystery. Scosche basically makes a grip load of accessories for all things mobile. From iPods/iPhones to GPS Navigation to Car Audio accessories, they've got it covered. When I saw MacLife magazine reference on their site, thats when I remembered reading about their accessories whenever I hit the magazine stands at Barnes & Noble. They look like a serious contender in the as a mobile hardware accessories maker and I'll be on the lookout for some hands-on review for my readers here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment