Yahoo! Finance Goes iPhone App

Yahoo! Finance has long been my favorite website to check in on the stock market. I've been using this site for the past 10 years as I am very familiar with its ins and outs. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a prompt this evening indicating a new iPhone app for free. Already, the iPhone default stock quote app is powered by Yahoo. I've always felt it was a bit lite despite the recent updates of offering news and other data; as a work around I've been hitting up Yahoo's Mobile sites to get my finance news needs.

This iPhone app is pretty cool; Yahoo has done a great job providing all the top features to the small screen. The application is essentially broken down by four tabs which covers its major functions: Market News, Quotes, Research Tools and Tech Tickers (multimedia news). I wish the app has a sign-in feature which would download my desktop preference to the small screen (ie. the stocks I am following, etc...). All together, this is a pretty cool little utility app that I'll be using frequently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment