iPod: the missing manual 7th edition

If you have just recently bought an iPod for the first time in your life, or gotten one as a gift, I am sure you are pretty excited about the new gadget. They sure do look sexy with their minimalist design. However, with such simplistic design comes with very advanced feature set, both on the hardware as well as the iTunes software. Even myself, I don't think I am utilizing more than 20% of what iTunes has to offer (audio file conversion, backup, exporting, and whatever else I don't know...). This is where the new edition of "iPod: The Missing Manual, 7th Edition" comes in handy. Written by Biersdorfer and David Pogue, this guide will teach out the in's and out's of the latest iPods and iTunes software so you'll kow how to extract, add, remove music and create playlist (smart playlist) and again, other features that I do not know. Published by O'Reilly for $19.99. I'd normally buy my books from Amazon.com or Half.com for better deal.

Hmm... I guess I should get a copy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment