Review: SanDisk 16GB MicroSDHC Card

Monstrous capacity! Those are the words to describe the new 16GB MicroSDHC card from SanDisk, the industry's largest capacity MicroSDHC product. I went from a 4GB card to the new 16GB card, which grew my Nokia N95-3 storage space by a whopping 400%. When I was running the 4GB card, I had to keep the Nokia Map downloads to a minimal, just grabbing some of the East Coast states (NY, NJ, CT) and a few other city capitals just to save some room for music and video. Now with the new 16GB card, I am dumping the entire US GPS mapset along with 5GB worth of music I normally keep on my iPod; amazingly, there is still plenty of room to spare, I love this thing!

SanDisk's new 16GB MicroSDHC card (MSRP $99) really lives up to their marketing slogan: "Wake Up Your Phone". Amazing that my Nokia N95-3 can now really give the 16GB iPhone 3G a run for its money (with Copy and Pasting included... haha). Special thanks to Jody P. from Lyman for the news and review unit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment