Open an E*TRADE account, get a Free BlackBerry

I had to read the screen twice when I saw this offer on the homepage; at first, I thought they just mentioned free BlackBerry application (Mobile Pro) when it did say an actual free BlackBerry device! It turns out, if you open an E*TRADE account today, they will toss in a free BlackBerry free of cost (other than you have to pay for a brand new 2 year contract). The offer is a bit deceiving considering you can almost get free BlackBerry(s) online for free from the top internet phone sellers (ie. Amazon, Wirefly, LetsTalk, etc.)

PS - When I clicked on "Get a Free Phone" link, it prompted me to sign-in, after I did it, it asked that I'll be taken to Wirefly.com. Nice little cross-marketing-cross-selling deal between E*TRADE and Wirefly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment