Review: Griffin Powerjolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPods

Are you looking for a basic and no-frill car charger for your late model iPod or iPhone? Well, I was looking for one and found Griffin's Powerjolt SE to be just the solution. I wanted a simple, one piece charger for my iPhone 3G similar to my older MonsterCable charger that was perfect except it stopped working with newer iPhone standards.

Griffin Powerjolt SE (MSRP: $19.99) is a basic auto/cigarette lighter charger for late model iPhones and iPods; the charger has a built-in charging cord which is nice because I hate dealing with cigeratte chargers that requires me to provide my own USB data cable. Some would argue the PowerJolt's overall length is a little shorter but it provides a nice messy-free setup for my taste. Its also important to note that the actual charger adaptor is fairly low profiled so it can pretty much fit into all the tight compartments in your vehicle (see pic). The only thing I would ask for is if this charger would come with an Aux output so I can have line-level out to use for my car. Other than that, Griffin's PowerJolt SE is a solid performer for practically every generation of iPhones or iPods on the go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment