Yelp iPhone App Rocks!

I've never been a huge fan of Yelp on the desktop, for a large part, living in the NYC area, there is no shortage of communities/websites/blogs to keep me informed of what my area has to offer (gothamist, NYmag, menupage, Village Voice, etc.) But what if I'm traveling outside of the city and removed from my laptop. This is where Yelp's various local community member kicks ass and the fact that they've got almost all forms of Mobile applications covered doesn't suck either!

Yelp Mobile coupled with a GPS-enabled phone is a match made in heaven; I rely on it so much as the voice to help me pick a restaurant nearby. While there are so many other categories to choose from, just picking from the highest rated food categories is enough to keep this mobile head happy. I often contribute to Yelp via Mobile taking a photo of the establishment if I like the restaurant.

Yelp Mobile Applications, don't leave home without it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment