Revew: Griffin FlexGrip for iPad

Upon first glance, I thought to myself, will a skin-like case for the iPad work as good as the ones we've been using on iPhones?  Well, the answer is "Yes".  If you've handled an iPad before, you'll notice the device can be a little slippery given the slick aluminum casing on the back, most people would try to avoid the inevitable and minimize their finger contact on the screen thus increase the risk of dropping their beloved iPad.  Thats why it all makes sense after I installed Griffin's FlexGrip (MSRP $34.99), a silicon skin for the iPad.  The case is easily installed and instantly provides protection, padding and extra grip. There are all the appropriate cutouts for various ports and control precisely carved out for ease of control. Overall, I was pleasantly pleased with using this skin. In fact, after a days use, I am convinced that this is probably the case for me since it offers the most versatility.  With this case on, I can easily toss the iPad into my messenger bag not having to deal with another case.  For the most part, I'm not concerned about the screen being scratched but if you have other hard objects in your bookbag, you might want to use a sleeve or portfolio style case just to provide proper protection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment