The Search for an ideal iPad Case


If you bought an iPad and would like to get some protection for your $500 investment, whats the most ideal case for you? Do you want a sleeve, case or portfolio version? I'm trying to figure that out myself.  I've round up a short list cases from a few manufacturers for a review and will give you my honest opinion for each.  Here are the ones I've arranged thus far and will work on getting more for a complete coverage.  Over the next few days, I"ll be working on reviewing each one and post the my reviews below  Once a review has been put up, I"ll link it to the product below:

Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - ($49.99 Griffin)
Griffin FlexGrip for iPad - ($34.99 Griffin)
Griffin Elan Passport for iPad - ($49.99 Griffin)
colcasac for iPad - ($34.95 colcasac)
Apple iPad Case MC361ZM/A - ($39.99 Apple)

0 comments:

Post a Comment