HTC Desire Z unboxing pics

Here are some unboxing pics of my new HTC Desire Z. The last phone that I bought was the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10i over half a year ago. The X10i was kinda boring since the bootloader is still uncracked to this day. Although, excellent progress has been made by the talented folks over at XDA. The X10 has gained the ability to have a custom recovery and customs roms. Anyways, back to the Desire Z. The box is the usual HTC standard like the HTC Hero box which I had about a year ago. The phone came with the usual standard stuff. My first impression of the phone coming from an X10 was that is feels heavier and thicker but it feels way more solid and well built than the X10. The metal feels great in the hand as compared to the shiny cheap looking plastic of the X10 (not that the X10 is a bad looking phone). The Desire Z just feels totally different. I like the optical trackpad and the battery cover the opens via a sswitch. Now on to the keyboard...the keyboard is awesome...definitely way better than the Milestone which I had 9 months ago. I like how the screen almost sits flush with the keyboard thanks to the Z hinge design. The hinge is kinda loose so if you hold it in certain positions the two halves will seperate...however it doesn't interfere with my normal usuage of the phone. The screen is bright colorful, sharp and responsive. I am definitely impressed by the Desire Z.












0 comments:

Post a Comment