HTC EVO and Adobe Flash 10.1 Problem (Resoultion)

A while back, as I was testing the Android Froyo 2.2 featuring Flash capabilities, I also agreed to install an update to Adobe Flash 10.1 shortly after.  Ever since that installation, my mobile Chrome has gotten buggy, constantly crashing for no reason.  Once I've made the connection, I attempted to uninstall Flash 10.1 but to no avail (the uninstall button is grey'd out in Settings>Applications>Manage Applications).

For a while, my work around was to use Opera Mini for Android (which, to my surprise, is really pretty fast for web surfing) but it's as if I had thrown the towel.  Over the weekend, I am glad to have found the fix.  Search Market Place for "Adobe Flash" and you will find an update to 10.1.95.2, click install and you be on your way to Flash/Web/Chrome bliss!

Keywords: How to uninstall Flash 10.1
Keywords: HTC EVO Flash 10.1 Browser Chrome Crash

0 comments:

Post a Comment