Bell on the Cusp of Launching the Palm Pre

For all of the Canadians out there that have been waiting… and waiting… and waiting for the Palm Pre… here’s another great sign that the device will be arriving sooner than later. I just finished reading a post by my bud John over at MobileSyrup, detailing the fact that Bell has started to ramp-up their in-store advertising for the Palm pre. All of the ads features a prominent ‘Coming Soon’ line, however, there is a notable ‘Order yours today’ mention. Awesome. Pre-orders anyone?






Oddly enough, after reading this report, I went back to my usual morning ’surf session’ where I noticed on more than one occasion online ads from Bell with the Pre in-tow. Looks like Bell have topped up the tank of the PR machine and are getting ready to roll.

Still no word on pricing or a hard release date, but still… it’s gotta be soon. Stay tuned for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment