Welcome to "the mobile experience"

After years of sitting on the sideline, contributing my user experience to various blogging sites in regards to my opinion, experience and gripes about the mobile space, I have finally decided to start my own blog dedicated to this topic.

So what is "the mobile experience"?

It is the conglormerate of everything in the mobile space. Posts can be cellphone reviews, smartphone applications, looking at the current state of mobile marketing, simple user tips and much more. This is a topic I am passionate about and would like to share my view through my professional background as a marketer as well as my personal interest in mobile technology.

I hope this blog can offer some insight into the mobile for those who are not familiar and provoke some feedback from the intermediate users as well as the folks in the professional communities. Feel free to contact me via email for any questions or suggestions!

Enjoy!
Andy Yang
andy [at] themobileexperience.com

11/14/2007 - Update! I have invited a good friend Robert to become a contributing author. Robert works for Microsoft and has years of mobile experience. I look forward to his contributions on the mobile experience blog!

01/30/2008 - Update! I am pleased to welcome a new contributor to this blog. Greg is a friend, co-worker who has lived in France, Spain for many years. He is going to bring some international flare to the mobile experience. Cheers!

02/12/2008 - Update! The Mobile Experience now has its own domain. www.MyMobileExperience.com was acquired tonight. Cheers!

11/03/2008 - Update! After two years of waiting, I finally nabbed "themobileexperience.com"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment